HAND CRAFTED DESIGN/BUILD Services to meet projects of all sizes, scopes, and timelines, to include:
DESIGN & CONSULTING: Site Measuring, Site Survey w/ Transit or Professional Survey Team, Sketches, Computer Aided Drafting in 2D, 3D, Detailing and Imagery Boards EXCAVATION/GRADING/TILLING: Mini Excavator work using backhoe, trencher, buckets, augers, tiller (Access to larger equipment as needed) STONE MASONRY: Walls, Hardscape Surfaces, Pathways, Storage etc. CONCRETE: Poured/Stained Concrete & Concrete Paver Hardscape Surfaces WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Decking, Storage, Fencing, Planters, Vineyard, Pergola, Arbor Construction, Various other Outdoor Construction COMPOSITE DECKING: Various color options IRRIGATION: Conventional and Drip Irrigation WATER FEATURES: Fountains/Water Features/Small Pools DRAINAGE: Variety of surface & sub-surface drainage options LANDSCAPE LIGHTING: LED systems for property safety/accent lighting PLANTS & MULCHING: Install of Landscape Plantings with proper mulching of beds FOODSCAPES: Focus on Spaces centered around food Production & Cooking to include Food Growing beds, Outdoor Kitchen & Dining Spaces, & More WELDING: Custom Welding of Gates, Garden Structures, Utility/Tool Racks, Etc. FIRE PLACES/PITS (GAS & WOOD BURNING): Small scale winter fire terrace structures with masonry and metal techniques, or preparation of hardscape surface for you to select and purchase your own firebowl. REPURPOSED MATERIALS: Custom Structures w/Recycled Durable Materials STAIN & SEALER: Roll or Spray on product options to maintain and preserve the integrity of various masonry and wood products
The 6 steps we need you to follow for the highest possible project quality:
1. INITIAL MEETING: Realize healthy customer/company working relationship, define vision with designer,& present and sign design contract. Design then will begin immediately that day on site or define a date soon after to get started.
2. DESIGN PRESENTATION: In Mobile Design Studio or Your Home, and payment of design fee via cash, check or credit card with Square and iPad technology.
3. ESTIMATE CONSTRUCTION: Estimate design and consideration of phasing/ timeline (Designer will work to get you and estimate within 1 week of design completion date)
4. ON SITE CONSTRUCTION MEETING: Review landscape construction estimate at your home, sign landscape construction contract and or modify estimates, and establish construction timeline to meet client, designer, vendor, and sub-contractor requests, customer pays deposit to company to lock in project date
5. MANAGE & BUILD: We have a working project management style such that the designer also has his hands involved in the day to day of construction. We believe that this breaks down many potential communication challenges between designer & contractor, and also give a chance for designer to know how things get built and improve design solutions in the field as the project unfolds!
6. PUNCH LIST: Walk and discuss project site for quality control issues post construction, and complete client requested punch list items. Once all are completed, customer pays final balance of bill and all associated warranties initiate their lifecycle.