We offer approximatley (19) HAND CRAFTED DESIGN/BUILD Services to meet projects of all sizes, scopes, and timelines, to include:
1. DESIGN & CONSULTING: Site Measuring, Site Survey w/ Transit or Professional Survey Team, Sketches, Computer Aided Drafting in 2D, 3D, Detailing and Imagery Boards, Public Speaking Engagements, Project Specific Consulting Regarding Urban Farming, Design/Build Construction Approach, Rain Water Harvesting & Pumping Systems Design/Build 2.PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Working with our design customers 3. EXCAVATION/GRADING/TILLING: Mini Excavator work using backhoe, trencher, buckets, augers, tiller (Access to larger equipment as needed) 4. MASONRY: Stone, Block, Brick Walls, Hardscape Surfaces, Pathways, Storage etc. 5. CONCRETE: Poured & Acid Stained Concrete & Concrete Paver Hardscape Surfaces 6. WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Decking, Storage, Fenching, Planters, Vineyard, Pergola, Arbor Construction 7. COMPOSITE DECKING: Various color options 8. IRRIGATION (RETROFIT EXISTING TO DRIP TECHNOLOGY OR NEW): Drip/Water Conserving Irrigation Systems with Solar and Battery Powered Clock Options 9. WATER STORAGE/PUMPING: Rain Water Collection Cisterns & water pumping solutions primarily for landscape/farming irrigation application 10. WATER FEATURES: Fountains/Water Features/Small Pools 11. DRAINAGE: Variety of surface & sub-surface drainage options 12. LANDSCAPE LIGHTING: LED (Preferred) & Halogen both with transformer and low voltage wiring under mulch layer 13. PLANTS & MULCHING: Focus on Native Plant materials and Fruit/Vegetable/Nut/Medicinal/Herbal Varieties & Mulches that Break Down Quickly 14. FOODSCAPES: Focus on Spaces centered around food Prodution & Cooking to include Food Growing beds, Outdoor Kitchen & Dining Spaces, & More 15. WELDING: Custom Welding of Gates, Garden Structures, Utility/Tool Racks, Etc. 16. FIRE PLACES/PITS (GAS & WOOD BURNING): Small scale winter fire terrace structures with masonry and metal techniques, or preparation of hardscape surface for you to select and purchase your own firebowl. 17. RECYLED MATERIALS: Custom Structures w/Recycled Materials such as wood, brick, and firebrick 18. STAIN & SEALER: Roll or Spray on product options to maintain and preserve the integrity of various masonry and wood products 19. MAINTENANCE & FERTILIZATION: Limited Options here to encourage homeowners to interact with their own properties more!
Our Process for Working With You: Getting to know you is the first priority for setting the tone for a positive project! Our services are intended to support public and private clients, as well as small landscape construction businesses who we can help to minimize salary overhead by hiring us to design for you on a per project basis.
The 6 steps we need you to follow for the highest possible project quality:
On Site Designs Using Mobile Design Studio (We work on your home from your home as best we can, and sometimes will complete the design back at our office):
1. INITIAL MEETING: Realize healthy customer/company working relationship, define vision with designer,& present and sign design contract. Design then will begin immediately that day on site or define a date soon after to get started.
2. DESIGN PRESENTATION: In Mobile Design Studio or Your Home, and payment of design fee via cash, check or credit card with Square and iPad technology.
3. ESTIMATE CONSTRUCTION: Estimate design and consideration of phasing/ timeline (Designer will work to get you and estimate withing 1 week of design completion date)
4. ON SITE CONSTRUCTION MEETING: Review landscape construction estimate at your home, sign landscape construction contract and or modify estimates, and establish construction timeline to meet client, designer, vendor, and sub-contractor requests, customer pays deposit to company to lock in project date 5. MANAGE & BUILD: We have a working project management style such that the designer also has his hands involved in the day to day of construction. We believe that this breaks down many potential communication challenges between designer & contractor, and also give a chance for designer to know how things get built and improve design solutions in the field as the project unfolds!
6. PUNCH LIST: Walk and discuss project site for quality control issues post construction, and complete client requested punch list items. Once all are completed, customer pays final balance of bill and all associated warranties initiate their lifecycle. MAINTAIN & ENJOY YOUR PROJECT FOR MANY YEARS!